Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Mechanical Engineering in Delhi

















 I choose to study in engineering fields because when I was in middle school, I was introduced to circuitry and what engineers do. Then later, when I got to high school, I took two of the engineering programs offered and loved what I was learning. Mechanical engineering is one of the more popular forms of engineering, but I became interested in it because mechanical engineering can be used anywhere and mechanical engineers can work with anyone. I’ve seen them work with architects, medical professionals, chemists, and the list really just keeps going. To me, mechanical engineers are at the forefront of the research and inventions that help everything progress.

I’m hoping to use the Penn State Berks Mechanical Engineering program to better develop my design process and virtual design skills. The new resources we have in the Gaige Technology and Business Innovation Building are some of the best I’ve seen. I’m a bit of a “techy,” so I got really wrapped up in how much could be done. Part of being in the Penn State Schreyer Honors College is conducting research to be able to compose an honors thesis by the time I graduate. Mechanical engineering gives me great opportunities to not only do research, but to also decide what subject to research. In my future career, my particular interest is working in nanotechnology, and both of my majors allow me to harness the skills and understanding I need, and also do research for the Schreyer Honors College. I’m hoping to take what I learn in the Mechanical Engineering program and use it in designing nanotechnology that can be used in eco-friendly and hybrid mechanisms. Sounds a little tough, but I’m positive I can handle it with what I learn.

Penn State is one of the leading schools in engineering, and when I interned for an architecture firm, I was told that Penn State students graduate with some of the best training and experience. I already loved Penn State Berks before I heard about the M.E. program, but now that I can take advantage of it, I love being at Berks even more. I can’t wait to start working in the mechanical engineering field, and I’m confident that while I’m at Berks for Mechanical Engineering, I will be able to do

0 comments:

Post a Comment